The vacation ownership industry is known for its immersive sales processes and customer courtships. For resort and timeshare companies, contract digitization is a powerful opportunity to not just increase customer satisfaction, but also decrease sales costs, reduce contract errors and accelerate speed to funding. eOriginal’s eAsset® Management solution reduces time spent closing and preserves the luxury of the vacation ownership industry, while enabling robust end-to-end digital transaction management, including post-execution needs for contracts and agreements.
eOriginal has helped revolutionize the efficiency of the sales processes within the industry, enabling end-to-end digital transaction management through eSignature and eAsset® Management solutions for the nation’s top vacation resort companies—from sales presentations to customer contract execution—while providing secure, electronically vaulted management of all documentation and signed contracts and loans. Additionally, eOriginal enables a secure path to manage contracts throughout their lifecycle, ensuring the ability to pledge, sell and securitize assets in a fully digital environment.
- Eliminate the cost, time and potential human error of hard-copy document management by eradicating the process of printing, scanning, faxing and mailing paper contracts.
- Provide a seamless buyer experience in a secure environment with access to all documents.
- Incorporate mobile and advanced technology to meet and exceed digital demands of millennials.
- Remove third party transaction fees and provide continuous integration for county official records.
- Speed access to capital by selling, assigning, and transferring loans in days vs. weeks with optimum valuation in the secondary market.
- Join the growing ecosystem of banks, originators, lenders, investors, funders, and other key decisionmakers that trust eOriginal.
“We are confident that the implementation of Digital Transaction Management will not only accelerate and control our business processes, but also increase our profitability and financial backings for the future.”
John Willman, Treasurer and Vice President of Mortgage Services at Westgate Resorts