LAS VEGAS, NV– eOriginal®, Inc., the digital transaction experts, today announced a new strategic partnership with Kofax® Limited (NASDAQ and LSE: KFX), a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of customer engagement. The two companies will form a dynamic force in the rapidly expanding digital transformation of vital business processes across the globe.
Announced during the Kofax Transform 2015 conference in Las Vegas, Nev., the seamless integration of eOriginal’s eAsset® Management Platform into the Kofax TotalAgility®, the company’s flagship smart process application development and deployment platform, will empower businesses with an end-to-end solution to manage high-value and high-risk asset documents in a compliant and secure fully digital environment.
“We are very excited about our Alliance partnership with Kofax and the ability to elevate and advance the digital transformation that is taking hold of processes used by organizations,” eOriginal President and CEO Stephen Bisbee said. “For financial services and any business with high-value assets, the combination of Kofax TotalAgility and our eAsset Management platform represents a best-in-breed end-to-end digital solution for an evolving global business community that demands more and more that we operate in a fully digital environment.”
The eAsset Management Platform will interface directly with Kofax TotalAgility, specifically the Kofax SignDoc® e-signature solutions that are on display at this week’s Transform conference. The eOriginal platform provides Kofax clients with access to:
Electronic Vaulting Services
- Encryption to ensure the security of the documents’ content at all times.
- Tamper Seal to provide an additional layer of tamper protection and security, further securing and protecting the customers’ assets.
- Audit Trail to provide a detailed and comprehensive activity history of the document. Importantly, the Audit Trail can be presented as legal evidence in court to show and prove authenticity of the assets.
- Access/Rights Management through a multilayer Access Control List schema ensures sensitive information does not fall into the wrong hands and the organization meets compliance, risk, and governance requirements.
- eCustodian Services provides quick search, retrieve, transfer, log, and review of records and documents, as well as removing the physical delivery, transfer, and storage needs of paper.
- Certified Print® provides court approved and accepted certified copies, which often allow companies to avoid in-person testimony and decrease the time and expense of legal processes.
- Paper In® is a patented process providing the ability to import paper documents and convert them into electronic documents, ensuring they are legal and maintain their full market value.
- Paper Out® provides the ability to convert electronic documents into physical paper.
- Retention Copy is the option to maintain a clearly marked copy and eliminate the need to print and store paper copies for archival purposes.
- Content Management Handoff provides the ability to create and distribute non-authoritative, working copies of documents to internal or external systems without changing existing workflows.
Transferable Record Services
- Authoritative Copy is the Electronic Original®, which can only be created through a secure and compliant digital process that is recognized by top custodians and ratings agencies.
- Pooling is the grouping of assets through batch processing to expedite the transfer of control for securitization, collateralization or other transfer processes.
- TOLEC (Transfer of Location of Electronic Contracts) ANSI X.9 methodology provides for the ANSI X.9 standard to move assets between two vaults owned by the same entity.
- Transfer of Ownership or Control enables companies to financial leveraging assets for securitization or pledging/collateralization while ensuring compliance with strict UCC Article 9-105 guidelines.
The new partnership follows Kofax’s recent announcement of the availability of the Kofax SignDoc®family of e-signature solutions. SignDoc includes highly scalable, enterprise-ready software to satisfy organizations’ growing e-signature requirements. With SignDoc, businesses and government agencies both large and small can implement e-signature capabilities into virtually any business process across their entire organization for internal or external use.
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 1 p.m., as part of the Kofax Transform 2015 conference, Bisbee, alongside Russ Gould, Kofax Senior Director of Product Marketing, and Rod Vesling, Vice President of Kofax SignDoc, will explore how businesses across industries can benefit from the partnership to execute digital business transactions and protect and manage electronic financial assets throughout their lifecycle.
Held through Tuesday, the Kofax Transform conference is heralded as the leading global conference on the use of technology to improve the customer experience, increase responsiveness, and gain a competitive advantage. One of the key focuses of this year’s conference and its breakout sessions is the use of e-signatures and the need for businesses to develop fraud solutions to effectively manage their transactions and other digital assets.
Those interested in learning more about the conference and how they can transform their business can visit http://services.kofax.com/transform/ for more information.
About eOriginal, Inc.
Founded in 1996, eOriginal is the trusted expert in digital transaction management solutions, specializing in the post-execution management of financial asset documentation. eOriginal SmartSign® and eAsset® Management Services enable an end-to-end solution for fully electronic transactions that must be managed with the highest levels of security and compliance throughout their lifecycle. By treating every transaction as having assets that must be verifiably secure, legally compliant and enforceable, eOriginal provides its customers and partners with eCertainty®. For more information, please visit https://www.eoriginal.com. eOriginal®, eAsset®, eOriginal SmartSign® and eCertainty® are trademarks of eOriginal, Inc. and are registered in the United States or in other jurisdictions.
Kofax® Limited (NASDAQ and LSE: KFX) is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of customer engagement. Success in the First Mile can dramatically improve the customer experience, greatly reduce operating costs and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. Kofax software and solutions provide a rapid return on investment to more than 20,000 customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers these through its direct sales and service organization, and a global network of more than 800 authorized partners in more than 75 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.