- Account Registration.
Software, Content and Materials provided or made available to you on the Limited Access Site is confidential and proprietary to eOriginal, and eOriginal intellectual property. You may make use of such Software solely in accordance with the License Terms applicable to you. You may make use of the Content and Materials solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes, without modification or alteration, as may be required to allow you the benefit of the License Terms. You may not redistribute any such Software, Contract or Materials. In the event you are not subject to License Terms, you may not establish login credentials for, or otherwise access, the Limited Access Site.
- Infringement Claims.
eOriginal respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our individuals using the Website to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice to our Copyright Agent providing the following information:.
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
eOriginal’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: eOriginal, Inc., 351 W. Camden Street, Suite 800, Baltimore, MD 21201, Attention: General Counsel, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2017 eOriginal, Inc. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.