Solar financing allows energy-conscious homeowners the opportunity to invest in renewable power, where they not only benefit from clean energy, but realize cost savings on their electricity bills. While fully electronic transactions for solar financing and leasing companies deliver on the promise of improved customer service and reduced transaction costs, solar companies need to begin focusing on what happens in the long-term with their financial assets.
eOriginal offers solar financing companies the ability to enhance customer service and substantially improve business operations with electronic vaulting, transferable record and transaction services. By making a digital transformation with eSignature and eAsset® Management solution, companies can sign and manage loans, leases and other assets from the start of financing through to securitizations.
- Simplify the loan origination process and pool contracts faster and more efficiently.
- Significantly reduce sales cycles and provide a first-class customer experience with a quick, easy, convenient and secure loan process.
- Contract and onboard from any device allowing for improved customer service and smooth contracting process.
- Speed access to capital by selling, assigning, and transferring loans in days vs. weeks with optimum valuation in the secondary market.
- Join the growing ecosystem of banks, originators, lenders, investors, funders, and other key decisionmakers that trust eOriginal.
“Mosaic has seen fantastic growth in its solar loan program. The DocuSign and eOriginal joint solution empowers us to better manage our solar assets and better serve our customers with a quick, easy, convenient and secure loan process.”
Steve Richmond, Co-Founder and CFO, Mosaic, Inc.