Designed to deliver a simple and intuitive closing experience for lenders, borrowers, and settlement agents, ClosingCenter is a brand-new cloud-based solution with the potential to ignite digital adoption across the mortgage industry. Built on an open platform to easily integrate with doc prep providers and other solution extensions, it comprises three pillars:
eOriginal’s ClosingCenter was designed with settlement agents for settlement agents. It eliminates any roadblocks to supporting digital mortgages.
- Easy – Agents enter 3 pieces of information to conduct a closing.
- Immediate – No training, long-term contracts, or payments are required.
- Automatic – At the end of closing, lenders receive immediate possession of the authoritative copy, with non-authoritative copies automatically sent to the borrower.
Built as an open solution, eOriginal’s digital mortgage solution connects and integrates with a wide variety of doc prep providers, RON providers, and solutions.
- Accuracy – Supported integrations to leading doc prep providers ensure documents are properly labeled and ready for electronic signature, avoiding any missteps in the closing process.
- Ubiquity – By integrating with a wide variety of mortgage solutions and service providers, eOriginal ensures ClosingCenter can be used by the largest community of originators.
- Extensibility – Lenders can further extend by connecting their existing solutions with eOriginal, our open API makes building connectors easy.
Start simple and grow, with eOriginal’s built-in ClosingCenter.
- eNotes and More – We support lenders who are just beginning their digital journey with hybrid eNote plus paper closings, while also supporting them as they evolve and add more lender documents to the digital closing package.
- Grow – Benefit from eOriginal’s commitment to, and continued investment in, ClosingCenter, getting greater value from new features as they become available.
- Close with Confidence – Reduced barriers to entry with support by the industry’s leading title and settlement companies.