Leading Equipment Leasing Company Increases Efficiency with eOriginal’s Electronic Signature and eAsset® Management Solutions
Established in 1993, Direct Capital provides specialty finance solutions, including capital equipment leasing, commercial loans, working capital, and merchant cash advances in the equipment leasing industry. Direct Capital was looking for a solution to help them with the following:
- Increase efficiency in sending and receiving financial documentation from customers
- Reduce the average transaction time and reduce extremely high overnight package costs
- Improve the customer experience by optimizing processes that ensure valid information on documentation to reduce delays for corrections by customers and vendors.
After selecting eOriginal’s eSignature and eAsset® Management solutions, Direct Capital profiled customers for implementation criteria before rolling out its solution which utilized the sophisticated backend capabilities of eOriginal for a seamless integration with their CRM system enabling operations and sales staff to work from one platform throughout the transaction. Direct Capital is able to track every step of the interaction with the customer and notify appropriate internal parties of any potential issues for increased speed and customer satisfaction.
- Average deal time has decreased to 2 hours across the customer base.
- Ability to transfer documents electronically through eOriginal’s document custodian has decreased the transfer time from 5 days to 10 minutes.
- Shipping costs have decreased by 10% and are projected to decrease by over 80%.
- Overall document errors on electronic documents have decreased Direct Capital’s error rate from 30% to less than 5%.
“A seamless integration with DirectCapital’s backend CRM systems has enabled operations and sales staff to increase speed and customer satisfaction.”