What do family, turkey, football and food comas have in common? Thanksgiving. As the holiday rapidly approaches, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on what we are thankful for as a company.
But First…Turkey Trivia!
As you gear up for Thursday, here are a few quick facts to impress your family and friends:
- Benjamin Franklin wanted the turkey to be the national bird, not the eagle.
- Americans eat 46 million turkeys each Thanksgiving.
- Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin’s first meal in space after walking on the moon was foil packets with roasted turkey.
- The heaviest turkey on record, per the Guinness Book of Records, weighs 86 pounds.
This year we are thankful for…
It’s been a big year for eOriginal. We’ve experienced tremendous growth, our staff has expanded, our recognition throughout the industry has increased and so has our client base. Keeping the positives of the year in mind, here are the highlights of what we are thankful for as a company:
- Our customers. The eOriginal team strives to provide the best customer experience possible and to ensure that our technology remains on the cutting edge of digital transaction management as it becomes the standard for more and more industries.
- Company Growth. You may have seen an announcement earlier this month that eOriginal received $26.5 million in funding led by LLR Partners. We look forward to enhancing the product suite, expanding into additional markets and scaling up to meet the needs of our customers.
- Advanced Digital Transaction Management. The continued progression of digital transaction management, industries looking beyond eSignature and Aragon Research recognizing that we are a leader in the space.
- Company Culture. We are lucky to have a fantastic work environment with a great leadership team and wonderful staff. Being located adjacent to the Baltimore Oriole’s ballpark, Camden Yards, is an additional bonus!