The auto finance industry is a leader in the adoption of electronic contracting solutions to extend existing loan origination, dealer management and portfolio management systems. The companies and financial institutions in this space are funding the sale and securitization of automotive retail installment contracts to consumers and businesses.
eOriginal’s eAsset® Management platform is recognized as the industry standard for the secure management of electronic assets and enables the ability to “Start Digital and Stay Digital” from loan origination at the dealership through to the secondary market.
eOriginal’s eContracting solution extends loan origination and dealer management systems for complete automation of the vehicle financing process for consumers, dealers, lenders and investors. eOriginal set the standard in this industry, providing eSignature and eAsset® Management solutions for the largest direct and indirect auto finance companies, banks, major dealers, and independent financing companies.
- Faster closing of contracts and ancillary processes such as insurance and titling with straight through processing in a single transaction.
- Zero errors and omissions.
- Sell, assign, and transfer loans in days vs. weeks with optimum valuation in the secondary market.
- Increased customer satisfaction with faster processes and fewer delays.
- Join the growing ecosystem of banks, originators, lenders, investors, funders, and other key decision makers that trust eOriginal.
“eOriginal’s implementation included a seamless integration with our current systems and allows for a customer friendly, digital loan process that increases our end-to-end efficiency. The solution has been a game-changer for us.”
Michael Onda, Director of Strategic Initiatives, J.D. Byrider