eOriginal Issues Latest Release of Electronic Transaction Management Software
November 26, 2013
Version 7.0 features include enhanced transfer of ownership capabilities and mobile document capture functionality
BALTIMORE, MD – eOriginal, a leader in electronic transaction management services, today announced the availability of version 7.0 of its eOriginal SmartSign® Web and Trusted Repository™ software solutions. Housed within the eCore® technology platform and accessed via the Command Center™ user interface, eOriginal’s electronic signing and vaulting solutions enable end-to-end electronic transactions and provide the collaborative environment necessary to manage and protect electronic assets post-signature and over their entire lifecycle.
eCore version 7.0 is now available to all hosted on-demand subscribers and for download by on-premise partners and customers.
Key features of the new release include:
- Enhanced transfer of ownership capabilities enabling selective document transfers and individual transaction processing within a pool of requests.
- Invitation process for self-service transfer relationships among collaborative business partners.
- Ability for mobile signers to capture and attach ancillary paper documents into the electronic transaction via tablet or smart phone camera.
- Ability to fully brand the signer email receipts by using company logo, color scheme and message.
- Performance boost and simplified configuration maintenance through a completely redesigned permissions model that maintains the same granular controls while reducing overhead processing by 60%.
“As originators and funders continue to manage larger pools of electronic financial documents, it made sense to focus our latest major release on enhancing the user experience and capabilities of our transfer process,” said Bryan Caporlette, eOriginal Chief Technology Officer. “Our goal with each release is to continually improve the entire lifecycle of an electronic transaction, from the signing experience all the way through end-of-life for an asset.”
About eOriginal, Inc.
eOriginal, a leading provider of vaulted repository and electronic transaction management solutions, enables transactions which are tamper?sealed, auditable and legally enforceable. eOriginal has provided secure, verifiable execution, delivery and management of commercial loans, leases and other financial industry documentation for over a decade. To learn how eOriginal can streamline your business processes, visit www.eoriginal.com.