It’s not breaking news that businesses have directed their focus to green initiatives. Paperless lending, contract origination, cloud solutions and secure electronic signatures are more in demand today than ever before. As more and more eSignature processes are adopted, a lot of emphasis is being placed on the security of these events, as well as the handling of these valuable electronic assets post transaction.
For instance, consider that after a contract is executed & signed electronically, there could be a business or legal reason that requires additional internal and/or external parties to have specific access to the development, execution and post execution of an electronic document. These people could include auditors, attorneys, investors, business partners or joint offering parties that have an interest in the transaction/document (asset) in question. In each example, these individuals or organizations need access to those transactions, or specific documents within a transaction and in most cases demand that the process behind the transaction complies with all legal requirements or even rating agency approvals. The transaction must continue to be compliant, enforceable to maintain marketplace value.
If your organization is using electronic signatures to sign critical contracts/documents, where are you storing those documents after the signing event has taken place? There are plenty of electronic signature companies out there offering great eSignature tools, but do those vendors offer a secure compliant post signing handling of your company’s valuable documents? Well the truth, is they may not… We call them eContracts – electronic documents/transactions that often need to be securitized in the secondary markets, and must be accepted by rating agencies, in a way that fulfills the UCC 9-105 requirements on e-chattel and transferable records. These types of electronic transactions are being executed by a handful of electronic solutions on the market right now, that do have rating agency approval.
eOriginal and DocuSign will team up to deliver a live best practices webinar including guidance and success stories from industry experts and current clients. Attendees will get a road map to help them select the most compliant and rating agencies accepted electronic solution for their organization.
Join their webinar and learn how to successfully:
- Eliminate Mail, Fax and Storage Costs – allow online access to documents while maintaining security, legality and audit trails.
- Work with Paper-based Parties – complement other parties who still require paper transactions.
- Use Existing Systems – maintain compliance and management of your electronic documents by integrating with existing systems.
- Evaluate Your Company Needs – consider current business processes and find the right solution.
- Assess Vendors – apply key techniques when evaluating different electronic solutions.
- Speed Time to Funding– transfer, collateralize or securitize faster and easier.
- Apply Industry Best Practices – hear top equipment lease and financial industry trends, along with key use cases.
If you’re in an organization looking to gain insight on how to successfully implement an electronic paperless process for your business, then you won’t want miss this event! Register here!
Categories: Announcements, Electronic Signatures, Events, Secure Repository, Transaction Managment
Tagged: digital signatures, document management, electronic signature solutions, ESIGN, eSignatures, transaction management, Transferable Records, UETA