- Introducing Our New Customer Service Portal | eOriginal, Inc. on Digital Transactions: The Importance of Transferable Records Management
- 3 Digital Services Solar Companies Are Using to Boost Revenue | eOriginal, Inc. on Secure Digital Transactions with eCertaintyâ„˘
- 3 Digital Services Solar Companies Are Using to Boost Revenue | eOriginal, Inc. on Digital Business
- 3 Digital Services Solar Companies Are Using to Boost Revenue | eOriginal, Inc. on Adopting Digital Transaction Management
- Happy Thanksgiving from eOriginal! | eOriginal, Inc. on Electronic Vaulting: Managing Risk for Your Digital Transactions
Monthly Archives: August 2009
eOriginal to Host a Live Webcast â€“ â€śElectronic TILA Disclosure Compliance with the New Mortgage Disclosure Improvement Actâ€ť
eOriginal, Inc., will address how electronic delivery of Truth in Lending Act (TILA) required consumer disclosures can help home loan lenders, mortgage and real estate brokerages, title and real estate agents and others in the loan process to ensure the shortest appropriate disclosure time periods and reduce the distance between loan application and closing.
Lenders and Consumers Close Mortgages Quicker by Expediting Compliance with the New Mortgage Disclosure Improvement Act
By enabling lenders to deliver the initial TILA disclosure as soon as it is available, eOriginal SmartSignÂ® Web accelerates the ability of lenders to collect the fees necessary to actually begin the loan approval and closing process Continue reading
Pioneer Services To Utilize eOriginal Electronic Signature & Vaulting Solution For Secure Processing Of Consumer Financial Transactions
eOriginal, Inc., a leader in enabling endâ€“toâ€“end paperless transactions, announced today that Pioneer Services, the Military Banking Division of MidCountry Bank, has joined eOriginalâ€™s highâ€“level financial institution client list and is using the electronic signature and vaulting solution of SmartSignÂ® Web and eCoreÂ® On Demand. Transactions for Pioneer Services will now be executed electronically and managed throughout their lifecycle within the eCoreÂ® electronic vault.