- We are thrilled to announce that Fannie Mae’s new modern, scalable eVault solution that supports a fully digital mortgage experience is now live! To celebrate this milestone, the eOriginal and Fannie Mae teams came together for a kick-off party … Continue reading →Read More »
- Recently, the ‘Face of Fintech’ and President Emeritus of Prosper Marketplace Ron Suber chatted with CNBC Asia to highlight the importance of transparency in online lending. In the short video interview, Suber, who is also an eOriginal Advisory Board Member, … Continue reading →Read More »
- The digital disruption and transformation of the financial industry is having an impact on retail banks. Further, the pressure to update infrastructure, meet customer demands, comply with regulatory expectations and compete with alternative lenders is at an all-time high. According … Continue reading →Read More »
- Set Yourself Up for Digital Business Success: A Conversation with eOriginal and DocuSign on
- Feed Your Business Growth: Key Trends for a Successful 2015 with eOriginal and DocuSign on
- A Partnership Offering Customers the Best of Digital Transactions on
- eContracting: Are Your Electronic Documents Secure? on
- This Isn’t Your Fathers’ Timeshare (or Moving Beyond the Bad Cliché) on
Monthly Archives: August 2009
eOriginal to Host a Live Webcast – “Electronic TILA Disclosure Compliance with the New Mortgage Disclosure Improvement Act”
eOriginal, Inc., will address how electronic delivery of Truth in Lending Act (TILA) required consumer disclosures can help home loan lenders, mortgage and real estate brokerages, title and real estate agents and others in the loan process to ensure the shortest appropriate disclosure time periods and reduce the distance between loan application and closing.
Lenders and Consumers Close Mortgages Quicker by Expediting Compliance with the New Mortgage Disclosure Improvement Act
By enabling lenders to deliver the initial TILA disclosure as soon as it is available, eOriginal SmartSign® Web accelerates the ability of lenders to collect the fees necessary to actually begin the loan approval and closing process Continue reading
Pioneer Services To Utilize eOriginal Electronic Signature & Vaulting Solution For Secure Processing Of Consumer Financial Transactions
eOriginal, Inc., a leader in enabling end–to–end paperless transactions, announced today that Pioneer Services, the Military Banking Division of MidCountry Bank, has joined eOriginal’s high–level financial institution client list and is using the electronic signature and vaulting solution of SmartSign® Web and eCore® On Demand. Transactions for Pioneer Services will now be executed electronically and managed throughout their lifecycle within the eCore® electronic vault.